Sunday 30 August 2009

Curiosities

Some of the curious/amusing signs we found:









Borrowed; but we saw plenty of these. And they mean it...






















.... ouch.

















Yep. I now entirely support deer-hunting.














..even if you know them...??



















No, you.











Texans mow apparently.













Yeah, you try backing that up...















I wonder what constitutes improper flushing? Or does it depend upon content?














American legal system.















Err.. can I go straight on. Please...?














Lol


















Correct.


















I guess they didn't want to stop..??














Yes. Yes.















Still one of my all-time favourites. Sums the USA up. Polite, if a little over the top!













You can even see the smoke...;)













We'll bear that in mind. Freaky.













Damn. Have to leave my bazooka outside.













Message from robber: "Thank you. I'll be gone before you get back."












No, I just tried it and it worked fine.


















Watch your butts people!

















Emm. Okay, I apologise.



















From Cape Cod...












On a road? No! Can't be. Deeply shocking.